The Sanstha is active is helping to maintain the
health of society, especially of the backward class through permanent projects, annual
camps and awareness programmes.
- Charitable Hospitals
- The Sanstha runs a charitable hospital at Botad, providing
consultancy, diagnosis, surgery and treatment. Pramukh Swami Eye Hospital at Bombay is a
modern, fully equipped hospital specially set up to reach the poorer section of society.
- Free Diagnostic Camps
- Ophthalmic, Pediatric, Disease Prevention, Women's Health
Camps, etc. are frequently organised.
- Health Awareness
- Awareness is promoted through enlightening lectures,
medico-spiritual conferences, exhibitions and publications. Recent publications in local,
national and international languages, include booklets on AIDS, Alcohol, Smoking, and
- Dispensaries and Clinics
- Dispensaries and clinics are run at all the major centres of
the Sanstha. A modern Daycare Polyclinic in Amdavad shall provide facilities or medical
consultancy, tests and treatments at charitable rates.
- Financial Help
- Financial help is given to hospitals at Jeenthri, Botad,
Keshod, Vadodara, Vallabh Vidyanagar and The Cancer Society - Amdavad.