Through effective co-ordination of sadhus,
volunteers, scientific systems, exhibitions, publications and personal attention, all
campaigns have attained great success.
- Ecological Campaign
- Over a million trees have been planted and adopted in hundreds
of villages. Well recharging programmes have reclaimed over 6,000 dry wells. In London,
more than 7 million aluminium cans were collected for recycling.
- De-addiction Campaign
- Thousands are de-addicted in the annual de-addiction camps,
motivated by books, exhibitions and personal attention. Over 100,000 people quit
addictions in the '85, '92 and '95 camps.
- Literacy Campaign
- The Sanstha has helped the Government to achieve a 100%
literacy rate in the villages of Bhavnagar. It has carried Literacy Campaigns to Kheda and
other districts also.
- Family Assembly Campaign
- Over 20,000 Family Assemblies (Ghar sabha) have been inspired,
wherein all the family members daily sit together for half an hour to pray to God, discuss
the day and understand each other.
- Anti-Dowry Campaign
- Dowry-free mass marriages have helped thousands of couples.
Over 20,000 youths have pledged never to take dowry.